DISH GALLERY + STUDIO
Toronto Historic Distillery District
15 Case Goods Lane, Studio 112
Toronto, ON, M5A 3C4
- Our gallery features: One of a kind, handmade Canadian ceramics
- Introductory pottery workshops on weekends 3pm – 5 pm.
- Wednesday pottery classes Sept. – June
- Semi-private pottery classes for artists by appointment
- Couples workshops for birthdays, Valentine’s Day, holiday gifts
- Team building events
Relaxed pottery instruction in a private home studio near Bloor and Ossington. Small class size: 2 students
- One day trial lessons and 4 or 6 week courses available.
- Trial lessons available weekdays, evenings and weekends.
- Full courses available weekdays and limited evening spots
- See website for more details.
- Students receive lots of individual attention and learn the
basics of throwing, hand-building and glazing functional pieces.
Miles Nadal Jewish Community Centre
750 Spadina Ave.(at Bloor),
Toronto Ontario M5S 2J2
- After School classes for kids age 6 and up.
- Adult classes in the evening, throwing and handbuilding.
566 Mt. Pleasant Rd. (South of Eglinton)
- Classes 6 days a week,
- Open Studio
- Fall, Winter and Spring sessions consist of 10 classes each.
Pine Tree Potters’ Guild
Mississauga Potters’ Guild
Woodlawn Pottery Studio
- Classes are available during three sessions throughout the year-fall, winter spring seasons.
- Classes are taught by professional potters