Come be a part of a vibrant clay community!
- Apply to the Biennial juried exhibition with eligibility to win awards and have professionally photographed work.
- Apply to the annual winter sale, a three day event held at the Toronto Botanical Gardens
- Through the Toronto Potters website, showcase your portfolio and artist profile.
- Advertise classes and workshops to the general public
- Promote events and achievements through Toronto Potters’ social media platforms.
- Guest artists offer presentations, critiques, demonstrations or business related information at monthly meetings.
- Use of a Ceramics library which includes over 100 videos, books and magazines
- Quarterly newsletter offers calls for entry, ideas and tips.
- Monthly meetings held at the Gardiner museum offer support and engagement
- Two annual social gatherings offer the opportunity to build community and network with other potters.
- Members are kept up to date with events and opportunities through a mailing list.
- Individual Membership $45
- Student Membership $30 (proof of full time post secondary enrolment required)
- Family Membership $68
Members are welcome any time of the year.
Membership renewals are due June 1st.
Members in good standing as of June 1st are eligible for participation in the Winter Sale and Biennial Exhibition.