Come be a part of a vibrant clay community!
Toronto Potters was established in 1979 as a volunteer-run, not for profit Association committed to the organization and sponsorship of clay-related activities that inspire and contribute to members’ artistic growth and development. Offering biennial exhibition, annual sales opportunities and as of Fall 2018- work space in our new Toronto Potters Studio located in Artscape Youngplace building. Communication with FUSION: The Ontario Clay and Glass Association, Craft Ontario, other arts groups, newcomers and the general public through social media and our website.
For information on STUDIO MEMBERSHIPS in the New
Toronto Potters Studio at Artscape Youngplace CLICK HERE.
GENERAL MEMBERSHIP in Toronto Potters is available to clay artists of various skill levels and years of experience, students, collectors, and the general public.
- Members are welcome any time of the year.
- Membership renewals are due May 31.
- Members in good standing as of June 1st are eligible for participation in the Winter Sale and Biennial Exhibition.
- General Membership is Mandatory for Studio Members renting at the TORONTO POTTERS STUDIO at ARTSCAPE YOUNGPLACE
GENERAL MEMBERSHIP BENEFITS:
- Apply for Studio Membership in Toronto Potters Studio at Artscape Youngplace
- Apply to the Biennial Juried Exhibition with eligibility to win awards and have your work professionally photographed.
- Apply to the Annual Winter Shop & Sale, a three day event held at the Toronto Botanical Gardens
- Apply for retail exhibition /consignment space in the Toronto Potters Studio Gallery
- Showcase your portfolio and artist profile through the Toronto Potters website.
- Promote your classes, workshops, exhibitions and achievements through Toronto Potters website and social media platforms.
- Meet guest artists offering presentations, critiques, demonstrations or business related information at monthly meetings.
- Borrow from the Ceramics library which includes over 100 videos, books and magazines
- Receive our quarterly newsletter offering calls for entry, ideas and tips.
- Attend monthly meetings held at the Gardiner Museum for support, engagement and education.
- Build community and network with other potters at our two annual social gatherings.
- Keep up to date with events and opportunities through our email bulletins.
- Enjoy discounts on memberships in FUSION and Craft Ontario.
GENERAL MEMBERSHIP RATES:
- Individual Membership $45
- Student Membership $30 (proof of full time post secondary enrolment required)
- Family Membership $68