At the bottom of all pages, find links to FB, Twitter, Instagram, Mail and our Subscription List signup.
Also, on mobile devices, you will find upcoming Toronto Potters Events.
All memberships fall due for renewal June 1st, regardless of last renewal date.
June 1st membership entitles full participation in the sale. The cut-off date for membership renewal is November 1st.
Anyone wanting to join as a new member can do so at any time of the year.
Non-members must pay a fee of $90 to be able to apply to the next Biennial Exhibition. Payment can be paid when applying for the Biennial Exhibition. This fee includes a membership to Toronto Potters for the year of the Biennial Exhibition
To view and print the form, click below
COST OF MEMBERSHIP
- Opportunity to socialize and discuss new ideas with other members.
- Participation in a 3 day annual Show and Sale, in Winter, organized by and open to all members.
- Participation in a Juried Biennial Exhibition. All juried work is photographed by a professional photographer and a catalogue is created with the images of work selected for the exhibition.
- Four e-newsletters are produced between September and May providing information of upcoming events: current activities; hints; Fusion Workshop and Conference updates and Toronto Potters Fall/Winter Sale.
- Nine meetings from September to May; seven with an invited guest who either talks about their work, and shows slides or offers marketing information; December Members’ Potluck and May AGM Potluck.
- Opportunity to participate in the running of the organization, learning new skills
- Use of a free lending library of 90 -100 pottery videos and books and magazines
- E-announcement service to and from members
- Newly designed website with up-to-the-minute notices
- Members’ gallery for your bio and images of your work and a link to your website
- Membership Directory