At the bottom of all pages, find links to FB, Twitter, Instagram, Mail and our Subscription List signup.
Also, on mobile devices, you will find upcoming Toronto Potter Events.
Toronto Potters, founded in 1979, is a non-profit organization with approximately 75 members: potters and/or clay enthusiasts. Work done by our members includes functional, decorative and sculptural, both high fire, and low fire as well as raku, majolica, slip trailing, and sgraffito.
- to offer continuing education through eight monthly meetings from September to May, fourth Tuesday of the month, with guest artists showing slides and talking about their work or offering critiques, demonstrations or marketing information
- to provide Toronto Potters with a December Sale and a juried Biennial Exhibition
- to offer two social gatherings to provide opportunities for contact with other potters
- Meetings are held on the fourth Tuesday of the month at the Gardiner Museum, 111 Queen’s Park. Meetings start at 6.45 p.m. with business updates, followed by a guest speaker and end at 8:45 p.m.
- There are no meetings in June, July, and August.
- The December meeting is a social event.
- Our Annual General Meeting is held in May, followed by a potluck dinner.
- Location of the December Sale – Toronto Botanical Gardens
Toronto Potters would like to acknowledge funding support provided
by the Ontario Arts Council